Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Wonder Bread Store

I usually go to the bread store a couple of times a month. Sometimes they have the bread I want, and sometimes they don't, but I always end up getting some great deals.

I buy the that is priced 4 for $3.00. It is located at the front of the store, and usually has a sell-by date 1-5 days away. I buy the fresher bread, and freeze it. Make sure you pay attention to the sell by date. I did not, until I brought a loaf home that was moldy, but I have not had that problem since I started watching the date more closely.

We go through a lot of bread, so this usually lasts us 2 weeks. They do have a lot of other kinds of bread, which is more expensive, because it is fresher bread. The bread store is located on Main Street in Layton. The address is 1714 N Main.

No comments:

Post a Comment