Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Last Week's Shopping Trips

Last week, I ended up going to three different stores. I do not do this every week, but it worked out that I had the time on Friday afternoon. My girls went to their piano class on, and so I used that time and took my son with me to run errands. I wrote out my detailed list and went. It took me about an hour and a half. My mom's family was in town on Saturday and we were asked to bring a green salad to a lunch on Saturday. I took a trip to Sam's club and spent $16.10. I went to Macey's and bought a bunch of produce and laundry detergent. My total came to $24.04 and then I used one of my produce vouchers that I bought on City Deals, which brought my total down to $14.04. Then I went to the bread store, and bought 12 loaves of bread for $10.30. My total between all three shopping trips was $40.44. If you add the $5.00 in that I paid for the City Deals voucher, that still only brings my total to $45.44. It felt really good to have my plan laid out before I went to the store. It saved me a lot of time in the store, as well as money.

No comments:

Post a Comment